Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The Fraser's Have Landed

What a crazy and interesting week we have had! I have lots of things to write on this blog. Alas, I only have access to the Internet via our ipad and it's quite tedious to type on this thing. Hopefully the wifi will be up and running about the time our air shipment arrives next week. In the olden days you would bemoan the fact that the slugs over at the phone company hadn't run out fast enough to hook you up to the local party line. Now we're bouncing signals around the globe using satellites in space and it's still not sufficient to suit my spoiled American self.

So where am I headed today? It's down to the post office for me to purchase the means to send the most antiquated method of correspondence... some stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment