Saturday, October 27, 2012

Back to Life, Back to Reality

We just returned from October break and boy am I tired. I've decided I need to go on a Caribbean cruise because these European ones just aren't relaxing. I always feel compelled to sign up for the really long shore excursions to get the most bang for my buck. And eat my money's worth at the buffet... burp.

Once I scale Mt. Dirty Clothes and get a handle on it, I'll shoo the teen off the computer where I've downloaded my pics and get busy blogging about it. With daylight savings time ending tonight when we move our clocks back an hour here in the UK (they don't call it the 100 days of darkness for nothing), I'll be dreaming of the unusually mild Mediterranean weather we've enjoyed the past week. And the warm bread pudding drizzled in vanilla sauce on one of the dessert tables that they served almost every night with dinner. 


No comments:

Post a Comment