Thursday, October 1, 2015

Not half bad

Slowly but surely, I've been getting the house put together. We ordered furniture eight weeks ago for the sunroom area right off the kitchen and it was delivered today. I bought the rug and buffet in Texas before the move, so was hoping the sofa and chair didn't make it look as if a blind person gave interior decorating a go.



I wish the rug was a little lighter or the sofa a little darker, but whatcha gonna do? As soon as I sat down on the sofa to give it a whirl, Ollie immediately jumped up to join me and christen it by rubbing his scruffy doggie head on the cushion. That's how we roll in our family, and probably no worse than this couch will experience once the husband gets home from a trip to Belfast and flops down Saturday night to watch football.


No comments:

Post a Comment