Monday, January 18, 2016

The Fluffy Stuff

I had seen the orange scrolling warning on my weather app for several days, a chance of snow and ice. But by Saturday night nothing had materialized. Needless to say, I was surprised when we woke up to this Sunday morning.


I don't imagine Ollie recalls snow from his first stint in the UK. Since he was freshly bathed the day before, he only got to explore the light dusting of snow while on his leash.



I loved the way everything in our back garden received a layer of snow, precariously perched and waiting to topple or melt.





The 9th gr daughter's best friend had spent the night, so after I made them some chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast, they hustled outside to take silly pics on their phones before the snow disappeared.



No comments:

Post a Comment