Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Invasion

After almost two weeks with only a few sprinkles that had me wondering if it was just some stray bird tinkle, we finally got some gentle rain today. And then it became a veritable snail convention on the back patio. I've seen them before, moreso at night. Oh sure, stepped on a few in the dark when I take Ollie out for his nightly potty breaks before I realised I need to watch where I'm going. By the time you hear that telltale crunch, the poor little thing has bitten the dust patio stone.

Here are some of my favourite pics taken with my handy dandy camera phone this afternoon. Most were on the ground, but I counted at least seven that had slimed their way onto the french doors/door frames found all across the first floor of the entire back of our house.










No comments:

Post a Comment